Thank you for signing up!
I love the quote from American philosopher, psychologist, and educational reformer, John Dewey:
“We don’t learn from experience, we learn from reflection on experience.”
So here is a link to download my 5 Reflection Frameworks Template immediately. You can read more about how I have used it recently here.
I haven’t committed to a frequency for this newsletter yet, but my compass will be a combination of high quality, vulnerability and utility. In the past, I’ve shared articles, podcasts, interviews and event invitations.
In the meantime, here are a few things you might be interested in:
- The mirror is the hardest place to look
- Questions for my dying father
- How to discover ” Native Genius”
- Changing the Game of Influence w Kevin Ryan (hall of fame public speaker, sales and negotiation coach)
- The Art & Science of Recovery w Chris Gaviglio (strength and conditioning coach to some of Australia’s best athletes) and Jonah Oliver (performance psychologist to Le Mans world champions, Olympic medallists and global execs)
- Transitions, Fear and Willingness w Tatiana Grigorieva (Olympic Silver Medallist)
As always, thank you for reading!
All the best,
P.S. If you’d prefer to follow along on other channels, you can find me on: Twitter, LinkedIn, Medium.